Only back links that are good can be useful in building business by improving your ranking in Google. Only that blog content is useful which will increase your blog PR. Google algorithm is very sensitive and can easily locate the quality of back links. You have to devise a long-term strategy for blog promotion.
The page rank of a website is a very important criterion for building business. When a site has a bigger page rank, it can become more prominent in the search engines. It can attract many visitors. There are many ways by which you can promote the website and have more page ranking in Google and other search engines. Some processes are free of cost while others demand some payment. The ones that are free require a lot of time and effort on your part. A few points have been listed below that can improve the rank of your website.
- Linking is the ideal way to improve a page rank. Try to procure a link from websites with higher page ranks. There are some free of cost, but they will require a lot of time to insert your link in various websites. However, if you pay $$ to get a link back from websites of higher page ranks, then you can be sure of getting your link approved within a week’s time.
- When you are planning to buy a link back then remember that some websites have PR4, PR5, for their home page. However, they do not have PR for any of their other pages. Therefore, you need to pay for that particular link that appears on a PR+ page.
- You can delegate responsibilities to directories and relax. Start one after the other and provide your link to all web directories. Create a sitemap for your website and give it to Google or Yahoo. Get hold of a Google webmaster account and sign in there to view the statistics of your website.
- You must update your website on a daily basis. The blog content should be different from the rest.
- You should give inside linking to your website. You can give a link of your previous blog content and the following ones on an article page.
- The most crucial tip is that you have to trade your link with the other owners of blogs. Place their link on your website and they will do the same with yours.